JESUS' "AHA!" MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Thursday, March 12, 2015

The pain. I'm doing this for them, so I must deal with the pain. Ha....they really don't understand what

I'm doing for them. My mother, I wish she didn't have to see me like this. Its all going to be alright,

don't cry. I will return. Father? Are you proud of me? For I am doing you will. They do all this to me

their king, yet I feel no anger at all, just pity. If only they know. If only they understood. I can't

breath! I feel my head about to blow. It will soon be over. They will be forgiven. My people , I love

you.

No comments:

Post a Comment