JESUS' "AHA!" MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Christopher Vintimilla                                                             3/9/15
Religion 2                                                                               Fr.albert


                                                   5. Peter


Jesus no! Why? He didn't do anything wrong! This doesn't make any sense at all…

Don't you dare touch him you filthy Romans! Leave him! Disciple?  What do I do if I'm

caught? I'll be prosecuted too… If I…  What do I really want?… I want to live! I don't

want to die. What was that? Why is a rooster here? Oh no! I couldn't. I can't believe I went back

on my own word! I told Him I was going with Him until the end. I can’t believe I broke that

promise. But… But it isn't my fault. Yeah it's not my fault. I mean I'm human and it's my desire to

live so it not my fault… What am I saying… I'm so stupid! I'm sorry Jesus! Please forgive me

somehow!   

No comments:

Post a Comment