JESUS' "AHA!" MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Byron Simmons                                                                                                          3/12/15
Religion 2                                                                                                                   Block 1




            Man…I don’t want people to see me like this…But I have to stay strong…I know this is for the right cause…I just know it…Ahhh man It's just so  much pain…I just can't take it any more… I wish people knew what I was going through…The pain that I am going through…It's all for them… I know I’m doing the right thing…I have to stay strong and be brave for them…I don’t know how much longer I can go through this…Ahhhh  I guess today is the end for me…But I will still be around to help people…I’m not doing this just for nothing…In the end, it's all worth it…I just hope people will understand…I hope they get the message…Ok this is it…This is the end for me…I will return…I will give back to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment