JESUS' "AHA!" MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jean Paul Pichardo: interior monologue

Jean Paul Pichardo

       
    
I hate this kid so much....ever since he punched me in the shoulder, I've been mad at him- I want to

beat him up-.... I want to get my revenge...But, its not the right thing... The right thing is to- forget it,

I DON"T CARE!!!! It's MY revenge... It's not fair that he gets to punch me and I don't do anything...

If anything,... It'll make me look like a scared little boy... I want to stand up for myself, but at the

same time, I don't want him to get hurt-.... AHHHH!!! It's so hard to make this decision. I don't know

what to do. I want to get revenge...  If I do, I'll be looking like the dumb person for doing such a

childish thing, but if I don't I'll be looked as a scared little boy....  What do I do?...

No comments:

Post a Comment