JESUS' "AHA!" MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Boy, am I tired.  My legs and feet are killing me! I'm going to take the bus home. It's only three stops,

but I'm really tired. Man that guy also looks tired. He probably hasn't eaten in days… UGH but I've

been working sooo hard and I'm EXHAUSTED! I'm going to miss the new episode of The Walking

Dead… But I have Tivo on my phone so I can record it, so I will give him the money I have that I

would have used for the bus. Well look on the bright side… I can burn off those calories I ate during

lunch. Well now that the man has the money, I won't have a guilty conscience about it… Anyways,

it's getting dark...Better be on my way home now...

No comments:

Post a Comment