JESUS' "AHA!" MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

what should i do

Wow...This sun is too bright man....I just woke up... Why is it sooo bright?...I might as well just take

a shower and clean myself up a little so I could get some later on... hahaa...But this is gonna be my

first time...I wonder if its going to be like that song wet dreams or something like that..But I'm not

trying to disrespect my faith...What would my mom think if she finds out?...She'd be in

shock...Probably disappointed in me for doing such a thing..I never want to see my

mom disappointed in me...Oh my gooooosh.... What am I going to do?...  If I don't do it, I'll get

clowned for not getting any....If I do, my mom would probably would kick me out the house...I might

as well not do it.....But I want to so bad!!!...  I'm so confused...  I'm either a religious person...or just

plain stupid...  This is the most stressful thinking I've done in a while...  Ugh... Why do these type of

things always happen to me?..So irritating...God...Please help me...What should I do?...

No comments:

Post a Comment