JESUS' "AHA!" MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I can't believe him! He said he was going to pay me back the $20 that I loaned him the other day. And

here I am, still broke. He probably has it too. He always has money. I should give him a piece of my

mind! He's supposed to be my fri-... He is my friend, isn't he? He usually comes through for me when

it counts. On the other hand, its been too long and I'm so angry. Calm down... I need to be patient

with a friend of mine. Maybe I'll tell him that he has another week. Yeah! Let's see how that plays out

for him. Although, I don't know if I can hold my true feelings back next time... Oh this is giving me a

headache...

No comments:

Post a Comment