JESUS' "AHA!" MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Peter's Denial

Renaldo Gang
Religion 2
03/15/15
Fr.Al,Br.Tom


       

         Am I safe now?...Oh man...Was that a crow?... NO, a rooster??!!! I can't believe it... I 

denied him 3 times... I thought it was a joke... I would never... But I did... Since I did... I 

wonder if he will forgiv-... Yes he will... There's no way He won't... I didn't mean for this to 

happen... And Jesus didn't need to let me do this... Wait is that more people... I have   

nothing to do with Jesus... Did I just deny him again???? My lord forgive me... Was my faith 

only this strong..? I should have never written my Teacher off as a joke... Ahhhhh!!!! Oh no 

more people I gotta run to keep avoiding denying that I know Him ...


No comments:

Post a Comment